We're continuously releasing new features and functionality for the JSTOR platform based on your valuable feedback. Here are some of the most recent updates:
- View the search filters you currently have applied at a glance at the top of your search results page, and clear them as needed to refine your search results.
- Find the subject, classification, or region you're looking for when refining your search results by searching within facets.
- Discover more content with related item recommendations. When viewing an item, you'll see content frequently viewed with that item below the item viewer.
- Move or delete items and folders in bulk in your Workspace.
- Refine your search results within a collection, subcollection, or container with facets and filters.
- View and manage users for your institution, invite users to create a JSTOR account with automatic remote access through your institution, renew or expire remote access for users, and set up new administrators.
- Access more detailed Holdings information including summary statistics, additional content types such as Images, Institutional Collections, and Free/Open content on JSTOR, and learn about additional content you can subscribe to.
- Review your institution's Books on JSTOR summary statistics and purchases, download reports of purchased and non-purchased titles available through your DDA/EBA profile, and see Open Access Books.
- View usage statistics of licensed and open Artstor collections across both JSTOR and Artstor with a cross-platform report.
- Refine your image search results by region, country, or a combination of both.
- Export multiple images and metadata to a compressed ZIP file for use offline.
- Compare images while presenting in a full-screen slideshow format directly from your Workspace, with IIIF viewer functionality and image detail display capabilities.
- Improved presentation of metadata on image pages, with more relevant metadata now appearing higher on the item page.
- Copy any of your Artstor image groups into your JSTOR Workspace to take advantage of enhanced features such as folders, notes, export functions, and more.
- Save, download, cite, sort, and view image metadata while browsing within a collection.
- View image metadata and traverse folder structure when selecting images to compare in your Workspace.
- Duplicate existing Workspace folders to reuse, update, or reformat curated content.
- Present image collections in a full-screen slideshow format directly from your Workspace, with IIIF-viewer functionality and image detail display capabilities.
- Share the content you curate in your Workspace with other users in your institution for reference, teaching, and more.
- Compare images within your search results, as well as compare search results with items already in your Workspace, and display or hide image details when doing so.
- View institutional access credentials in a new section of the integrated admin portal called Access Methods (admins only).
- Easily browse by classification or geography from the image search page.
- Focus on searching just images throughout your entire session by selecting the Images tab, or see all the search results by switching to the All Content tab.