What's in this article:
- Where to find your holdings
- Viewing your holdings
- Downloading your holdings
- Availability by content type
Where to find your holdings
If you are interested in viewing what content is available through your institution's subscriptions, you can download your institution's holdings files in JSTOR Admin. You'll need an administrator account to view this information. If you don't have an administrator account, contact Support, and we'll help you get started.
Viewing your holdings
You can view your institution's holdings in the Library Holdings page on the JSTOR Admin homepage. Your library's holdings are available by content type. You may see different types of information depending on your institution’s subscriptions. If you do not subscribe to any JSTOR collections or Book programs, you will still be able to access the Library Holdings page, but limited information will be available.
Downloading your holdings
Holdings files can be downloaded as a KBART or Excel file, depending on content type. To download holdings files:
- Go to the JSTOR Admin homepage.
- Log into your individual JSTOR account using the Admin Login link.
- In the Library Holdings section, choose your content type.
- Choose to download your holdings as an Excel or KBART file.
See JSTOR Title Lists for more information about title list formats and file types.
Availability by content type
Books at JSTOR
All JSTOR participants can download a holdings file for Open Access book titles under the Books section of the Library Holdings page. If your institution subscribes to the JSTOR Demand Driven Acquisition (DDA) or Evidence-Based Acquisition (EBA) programs, you will find the following information available:
- Your complete JSTOR Books holdings.
- Your Purchased Book Titles.
- Your available book titles, including purchased and non-purchased titles.
- An explanation of the book license codes found in your spreadsheet.
- A Sample MARC Record (MRC).
- OCLC Collection Manager MARC Guide (PDF).
For information about MARC records, see Content Management: MARC Records.
If your institution subscribes to one of JSTOR's Archival Collections or to the Journal Hosting Program, you will find the following information available:
- Your complete JSTOR Journals Holdings.
- Individual Archival Collection holdings.
- Current Journal Subscription list and coverage start date.
Primary Source Collections
If your institution subscribes to one of JSTOR's Primary Source Collections you will find a list of the collections your institution subscribes to and a downloadable collection list (excel).
If your institution subscribes to one of JSTOR's Thematic Collections you will find a list of the collections your institution subscribes to and a downloadable collection list (excel).