What's in this article:
- Post-Cancellation Access for 2021 JHP Departing Titles
- Post-Cancellation Access for 2022 JHP Departing Titles
The JSTOR Journal Hosting Program (JHP) is ending on December 31, 2021. For more information, please review the following Participant Resource Guide.
JHP Titles fall into two categories: titles departing JHP in 2021 and titles departing JHP in 2022. The conditions for Post-Cancellation access are different depending on the departure date of the title.
If you are uncertain which category your requested title falls into, start by reviewing the list of 2021 departing titles below. Any titles not appearing there will depart in 2022.
Post-Cancellation Access for 2021 JHP Departing Titles
Post-Cancellation Access for titles departing the JHP Program in 2021 must be requested directly from the publisher. JSTOR will not process new PCA claims for these titles submitted after January 1, 2021.
JSTOR is extending grace access to all 2021 Departing Titles through June 30, 2021 to ensure that participants have time to request access via the journal’s new platform.
Existing PCA claims submitted before January 1, 2021 will remain active in cases where the publisher agrees to allow continued access to the existing PCA claim on JSTOR.
The following publisher titles will be departing JHP in 2021. Download the full list in Excel format
Access to these titles via the listed JSTOR archive collection will not be affected by the departure of the title from JHP. The moving wall for JSTOR archive titles will continue to advance on a yearly basis.
Publishers and Titles
Academic Studies Press
- Evolutionary Studies in Imaginative Culture
Central Michigan University
- Michigan Historical Review
College Language Association
- CLA Journal
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Journal for Research in Mathematics Education
- Mathematics Teacher Educator
- The Mathematics Teacher
Perspectives of New Music
- Perspectives of New Music
The Ohio State University Press
- Adoption & Culture
- The North American Journal of Celtic Studies
University of Nebraska Press
- American Indian Quarterly
- Feminist German Studies (formerly Women in German Yearbook)
- Frontiers: A Journal of Women Studies
- Resilience: A Journal of the Environmental Humanities
- Storyworlds: A Journal of Narrative Studies
- Studies in American Indian Literatures
- Journal of South Asian and Middle Eastern Studies (JSAMES)
Post-Cancellation Access for 2022 Departing Titles
For titles departing the program on January 1, 2022, JSTOR will continue to provide Post-Cancellation Access for the dates of subscription though December 31, 2021. PCA for these titles is available for 2021 but no new claims will be facilitated for 2022. Post-Cancellation Access for any of these titles must be requested directly from the publisher as of January 1, 2022.
Participants are eligible for free Post-Cancellation Access on the JSTOR Platform if they are a Portico Participant OR if they participate in the JSTOR Archive Collection that the JHP title is a part of.
All other participants can purchase Post-Cancellation Access for an annual fee of $15/year.
If you have questions about your eligibility for Post-Cancellation Access or would like to submit a claim, please contact Support to get started.