What's in this Article:
You must first have a registered JSTOR account and be logged into your account. If you are NOT logged in, you will be redirected to the registration page.
You can present from your Workspace folders. Presenting items within your Workspace allows you to tab through your images and text in full screen.
Presenting your items in Workspace
There are two ways to present a Workspace folder:
While in your Workspace, click the three vertical dots next to your folder’s name and choose “Present”
- Go to the folder you wish to present and then click the “Present” button in the Menu bar.
Note: Present mode is only available within a folder or subfolder.
Using Present Mode
Once you click Present, the first item in your folder will show in full screen view. To tab through your items you can either:
- Use the white arrows in the bottom left of the full-screen viewer
- Use the period and comma keys (. and ,)
To show the date and name of your item while presenting, click “Show item details” in the bottom right. You can hide item details again by clicking “Hide item details.”
To zoom in on an item, you can use the controls in the top right of the full screen view, or your mouse or trackpad’s built-in zoom functionality. See How to Zoom in on a JSTOR Article for more information.
To reset an item to fit the screen, you can click the square icon with up and down arrows.
To exit Presentation Mode, you can click the two arrows pointing toward each other, or press Esc on your keyboard.
Presenting text with multiple pages
To tab through the pages of a specific article or document while presenting:
- Click on the article. You will see it zoom in slightly.
- You can then use the period and comma keys (. and ,) to tab through the pages of your article.
- You can also use the white arrows on either side of the page to tab through your article.
You can also display your document's page thumbnails by clicking the grid icon in the top left: