You can manage and make updates to your institutional account's information such as access methods, usage reports, branding, and holdings through JSTOR Admin.
Before you can access JSTOR Admin, you'll need to log in with a personal JSTOR account with administrative permissions for your institution.
Not an admin yet or not sure? See Accessing JSTOR Admin to get started.
You can review and manage your institutional access methods on the Access Methods page in JSTOR Admin.
On this page, you will find information about your institution's:
- IP Addresses
- Referring URL
- Microsoft Azure and Google single sign-on (SSO)
- SAML (Shibboleth)
- Remote username and password
Note that if we don't have any information on file for you in a given category, no information will appear, or you will see a "not provided" indicator.
To learn more about available access methods, see Access Management Overview.
JSTOR provides a variety of usage statistics in the "Reports" section of JSTOR Admin.
- Usage reporting for both the JSTOR and Artstor platforms can be found on the COUNTER 5 page in JSTOR Admin. For more information about our COUNTER-compliant usage reports, see Usage Reports Overview: COUNTER 5.
- Usage reporting for Artstor licensed and open collections on JSTOR, as well as cross-platform usage reporting, can be found on the Artstor Collection page.
- Usage reports for books can be found on the Books at JSTOR page in JSTOR Admin. For more information about book usage data for different acquisition models, see Books at JSTOR Reports.
- If your institution is a contributor to JSTOR Shared Collections, you can see usage reporting for your institution's collections on the Shared Collections Usage Reports page in JSTOR Admin. See Usage Reports for Shared Collections on JSTOR for more information.
You can view your institutional account information on the Account Information page in JSTOR Admin.
Branding / Provider Designation Statement
We offer the ability to add your institution's brand to the provider designation statement on JSTOR.
You can view the branding we have on file for your institution under the "Branding" section. To make changes, contact JSTOR Support.
OpenURL / Link Resolver
For content that your school doesn't have access to, JSTOR provides the ability to point your users back to your library's resources through OpenURL.
You can see what customization you've asked us to enable on this page under the "OpenURL" section. To make changes, contact JSTOR Support.
You can view your institution's SUSHI account information including Customer ID and Requestor ID under the "SUSHI Harvesting" heading.
You can view summary statistics and download holdings files for your institution's current content holdings, as well as information regarding free and open content on JSTOR, on the Holdings page in JSTOR Admin.
On this page you'll find information and holdings files for:
- Primary Sources
- Institutional Collections
- Free and Open content on JSTOR
To learn more and see what holdings files are available by content type, see Accessing and Downloading your Library Holdings.