How to create an account:
In order to post in the JSTOR Community, you’ll need to create an account. Note that this account is separate from your MyJSTOR or university account, and is used only in the JSTOR Support pages.
To create an account, go to "Sign In" at the top right of the JSTOR Community homepage.
And fill out the required information. Once you have an account, you can post in the Community pages.
How to create a post:
To post in the JSTOR Community you need to have an account (see the steps above for how to create one). After signing in, you have all you need to create a post. Make sure you review the rules first to make sure the right people see what you’re saying.
Ready to post?
- Start on the JSTOR Community home page, then scroll down to “Didn’t find what you were looking for?” and click on “New Post.” A new window should open.
- Give your post a title (a short summary of what you’re posting works best).
- Write your message or describe your problem in the “details” section
- you can attach images by clicking on the landscape icon
- Select the Topic Card that your question/message best fits under
- Press “Submit”
- >>Note: You can also start this process from a Topic Card. The "New Post" button will appear near the top right of the page.
How to reply to a post:
If you have a question for someone or feel that you could help solve their problem, you can reply to a post they’ve created.
To reply to someone else’s post:
- Click on the title of their post
- Below the post, you will see a section called “Comments” and a small box beneath it
- When you start typing in this box, the box will expand
- Type your comment, then click “Submit”
Please sign in to leave a comment.