What's in this article:
Setting up SUSHI reporting with JSTOR
To set up SUSHI you need two things:
- Customer ID
- Requester ID
You can find this information in your MyJSTOR account. Just go to the "Usage Statistics" option in the MyJSTOR dropdown menu. Once you get to the usage stats page look for the "SUSHI Account Information" section.
If you get an error when you run your SUSHI report:
Check the XML files of the Request and Response from the SUSHI request.
Things to look for:
- A timestamp after the date. This is a major cause of errors and a known bug. Delete the timestamp and resend the request.
- Is your Customer ID correct? These are case sensitive.
- Is your Requester ID correct? These are also case-sensitive.
- Is your endpoint URL correct?
- For most providers it should be: http://www.jstor.org/sushi/
- Ex Libris UStat and Alma customers must request SUSHI reports via: http://www.jstor.org/sushi/ustat/
If everything looks good and you still have problems, contact us. Please include the following in the message:
- A screenshot of your set-up screen
- What kind of SUSHI client you use
- The XML files of the Request and Response from the SUSHI request.