JPASS includes the archives of all the journals listed in the JPASS Collection which represents approximately 83% of the journals on the JSTOR website. Content not in the JPASS Collection includes scholarly books, primary sources, the most recent issues of some journals, and, in some cases, journal archives. Some of this unavailable content may be found via Register & Read, for purchase as an individual article, or through an interlibrary loan from a JSTOR-participating library. If you wonder whether something is or isn't in the JPASS collection, you can check the list on the JPASS website.
1 MONTH: $19.50
1 YEAR: $199
Discounts for 1 year JPASSes
- $179 with a MyJSTOR account
- $149 OR $99 with a partner society discount
How to buy a JPASS:
- Create a MyJSTOR account. If you create a MyJSTOR account BEFORE you purchase your JPASS, you'll get a discount on the yearly pass.
- If you are NOT part of a society, click the "Shelf" section of the drop-down MyJSTOR menu. This option is in the upper left hand side of your screen.
- When you get to your shelf, if you've put things on it, you'll see the below ad. From there you can choose your package and make your way to PayPal.
- If you don't have anything on your shelf, no problem. You can click "JPASS Downloads" from the same menu. It will take you to this page.
- Once you choose a plan, you'll be presented with a check out screen. Be sure to check the box that allows you to accept our Terms and Conditions. From there you'll be taken to PayPal.
- Once you're at PayPal, you will need to sign in as a guest (click 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card') or use your existing PayPal account.
- After you've logged in and confirmed your method of payment, you'll have to confirm your purchase.
If you have any trouble, just contact us and we'll get it sorted out.