To set up SUSHI, you'll need two things:
- Customer ID
- Requestor ID
You can find this information in your MyJSTOR account. Just go to the "Usage Statistics" option in the MyJSTOR dropdown menu. Once you get to the usage stats page look for the "SUSHI Account Information" section.
If you run a SUSHI report and get wonky looking data OR an error:
Check the XML files of the Request and Response from the SUSHI request.
Things to look for:
- A timestamp after the date. This is a major cause of errors and a known bug. Delete the timestamp and resend the request.
- Is your Customer ID correct? These are case sensitive.
- Is your Requestor ID correct? These are also case-sensitive.
- Is your endpoint URL correct? It should be: https://www.jstor.org/sushi/
If everything looks good and you still have problems, contact us. Putting any of the following in an email would be helpful:
- A screenshot of your set-up screen
- What kind of SUSHI client you use
- The XML files of the Request and Response from the SUSHI request.